About Brevard Outpatient Alternative Treatment (BOAT)
Brevard Outpatient Alternative Treatment (BOAT)
- State licensed substance abuse outpatient program.
Full mental health services available including adolescent, adult, and family counseling.
Hours of operation:
- Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm
- Friday 9am-3pm; after-hours appt
- Sliding Scale Available, TANF/FSPT funding eligible adolescent and adults, private insurance
Languages spoken or available:
- Brevard County
- Group and Individual Therapy
- Adolescent Substance Abuse
- Adult Substance Abuse
- Adolescent Behavioral Problems
- Group and Individual TherapyAnger Management