About GLIDE MEMORIAL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH GLIDE FOUNDATION
GLIDE MEMORIAL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH GLIDE FOUNDATION
- A multiservice organization offering a drop in center, free meals, substance abuse recovery programs, a free health clinic, vocational programs, supported housing and programs for families, children and for seniors living in the Tenderloin District of San Francisco.
Additional language capacity:
- Walk in or apply by phone.
The Crisis Center and Meal Line can serve as a referral site for all programs
- Provides a comprehensive 15-week outpatient recovery program.
Intake and screening is followed by the development of an individual treatment plan.
The recovery program includes individual counseling, recovery circles, support groups for men and for women, a group for women survivors of abuse, incest and violence, an anger management group, a domestic violence prevention group and a positive parenting class in collaboration with City College of San Francisco.
Offers assistance with food, shelter and other needs to individuals enrolled in the program.
Also offers an alumni organization for recovery program graduates that meets quarterly and includes social activities.
Wait for service:
- Adult (age 18 or over) with substance abuse issues
- Comprehensive Outpatient Alcoholism Treatment
- Comprehensive Outpatient Drug Abuse Treatment
Federal Poverty Guidelines for 2021
This table is to be used if this rehab center accepts sliding scale treatment. This will show you what levels of income you need to make to qualify for free treatment.
|Persons In Family Household
||Poverty Guideline salary per year
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get legal aid from some offices, they use a sliding fee scale. When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
GLIDE MEMORIAL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH GLIDE FOUNDATION Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with GLIDE MEMORIAL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH GLIDE FOUNDATION? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about GLIDE MEMORIAL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH GLIDE FOUNDATION.