My Camp

Free Treatment Center

My Camp

1622 Highway A
Uniontown, MO - 63770

Phone (573) 788-2345

Visit Website

About My Camp

Day program for mentally handicapped / developmentally disabled with supported living and transportation.

All referrals must come from Sikeston Regional Center.

Additional services include personal assistance and respite care.

Reviews for Comments

Submit your Review

User questions & answers


Have you used this rehab center? Was it free or did you use sliding fee to pay?

Answer this question...


Have you had any dealings with the office? How were they?

Answer this question...

My Camp

Federal Poverty Guidelines for 2022

This table is to be used if this rehab center accepts sliding scale treatment. This will show you what levels of income you need to make to qualify for free treatment.
Persons In Family Household Poverty Guideline salary per year
1 $12,880
2 $17,420
3 $21,960
4 $26,500
5 $31,040
6 $35,580
7 $40,120
8 $44,660

For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.

*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get legal aid from some offices, they use a sliding fee scale. When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.

More about My Camp

Hours: Day program 8:00am-2:00pm Monday-Friday
Fees: Medicaid
Intake policy: Call Sikeston Regional Center
Eligibility: Adults in Perry County with developmental disabilities
Areas served: Perry County and northern Cape Girardeau County
Services provided: Developmental Disabilities; Disabled, Day Treatment; Handicapped, Day Treatment; Transportation, Special;
Agency: My Camp

1 855-956-5034 Speak with an addiction helpline advisor now.