About South Florida Teen Challenge - Davie Center for Women
Davie Center for Women provides a 16 bed one-year faith based residential training program for women ages 18 and over with life-controlling problems, primarily in the areas of:
- alcohol abuse
- eating disorders
- drug abuse
- sexual abuse and promiscuity
Program is designed to help break the cycles of failure, substance abuse and addiction by focusing on coping skills, social and relational skills and work ethics.
- individual and group studies
- pastoral counseling
- work ethics responsibility training
- domestic skills and job training
- Bible study and chapel services
- ministry outreach and recreation
Hours of operation:
- $1,000 non-refundable induction fee
- Intake, application, interview and health screening required.
Must also have a valid Photo ID
- Women, ages 18 and over with life-controlling problems such as substance abuse
- eating disorders
- depression and sexual abuse
Languages spoken or available:
Federal Poverty Guidelines for 2021
This table is to be used if this rehab center accepts sliding scale treatment. This will show you what levels of income you need to make to qualify for free treatment.
|Persons In Family Household
||Poverty Guideline salary per year
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get legal aid from some offices, they use a sliding fee scale. When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
South Florida Teen Challenge - Davie Center for Women Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with South Florida Teen Challenge - Davie Center for Women? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about South Florida Teen Challenge - Davie Center for Women.