About Burke Center Substance Abuse Adolescent Services
Outpatients chemical dependency treatment for adolescents between the ages 13 and 17.br.
Services provided included:
- screening and assessments
- group and individual counseling
- client and family education and referrals
- outpatient programs for adolescents
- Outpatient serves both male and female youth.
- Chemically abusing and dependent youth ages 13 to 17 years old.
- Some exceptions can be made based on needs of the adolescent.
- Sliding scale or insurance.
- No one refused services due to inability to pay.
- Office Staff Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm
- Outpatient services are provided 4:00pm- 7:00pm and daily during the day 9:00am-5:00pm