About PHOENIX HOUSE OF TEXAS, INC.
PHOENIX HOUSE OF TEXAS, INC.
- Provides substance abuse intervention services in designated middle/high schools in Austin.
- Also provides substance abuse prevention services include classroom and school based curriculum delivery.
- Call for more information
- Call for fee information; many schools receive this service at no cost
- Students, ages 12-18, attending schools in the service area; no income eligibility requirements
- Mon - Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Prevention services target schools in Bastrop, Blanco, Burnet, Llano and Travis counties
- intervention services target school in Travis County
- Services are school-based and provided in area schools
- Alcohol Abuse Education
- PreventionDrug Abuse Education
- PreventionSmoking Education
- PreventionSubstance Abuse Intervention
- Located between S. First st. and Congress Ave., one block north of Oltorf