About Womens Residential Treatment Center Casselberry
Outpatient and residential treatment services for women with substance use and/or co-occurring disorders.
- Adults: 18 and older with a substance use disorder.
- Adolescents: 13 and older with a substance use disorder
- Women 18 and older with a substance use disorder.
- Telephone office for screening, assessment and program placement.
- Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Outpatient service hours may vary and may include evening and weekend hours.
Please contact 407/521-2495 for more information.
Please note: this site houses a residential facility that is in operation 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.