About KU ALOHA OLA MAU
- Hours in Honolulu: 5:30 am to 3:00 pm.
Hours in Hilo: 5:30 am to 1:30 pm.
Hours in Puna: 8:30-4:30.
Intensive Outpatient Program is 9am - 12pm
- They are a recovery oriented provider of substance abuse treatment and healing services, including medical, counseling, case management, group and family counseling and medication assisted treatment.
They also provide ho'oponopono, lomilomi, and acupuncture in selected sites.
- The Service area is Honolulu, Hilo and Puna.
Call for details
- The criteria relates to substance dependence
- Persons must be opiate addicted (heroin and/or prescription opiates)for sites on Oahu and Hilo.
Hui Ho`ola O Na Nahulu O Hawai`i takes people with drug and/or alcohol addiction
- Some scholarship slots available for those whose income are 300% over the federal poverty level.
Private fee rates also available.
Call for current rates.
- HMSA QUEST
- Aloha Care
- & Medicaid
For suboxone; HMAA, UHA, Kaiser, HMSA
- Bring Identification and medical card.
Private pay should bring cash or check for initial intake.
- All counselors are available for intake.
Call ahead for an appointment to ensure prompt service.
Walk in is available if you are willing to wait.
Call for intake days; usually Tues/Thurs
- Language access will be arranged as needed.
- All sites are handicap accessible.
- Transportation provided by Hui Ho`ola O Na Nahulu O Hawai`i in Puna on Hawai`i Island for program participants.
- Hilo Site 808-961-6822
Hui Ho`ola O Na Nahulu O Hawai`i 808-9829555
- They have additional sits in Hilo (808) 961-6822 for medication assisted therapies and traditional cultural healing modalities in Puna (808) 982-9555
- Blood Tests
- Case/Care Management
- Drug Abuse Counseling
- Drug Abuse Education/Prevention
- Drug Day Treatment
- Drug/Alcohol Testing
- Family Counseling
- Group Counseling
- HIV Testing
- Individual Counseling
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Substance Abuse Education/Prevention
- Substance Abuse Intervention Programs
- Substance Abuse Services
- Transitional Residential Substance Abuse Services
Federal Poverty Guidelines for 2021
This table is to be used if this rehab center accepts sliding scale treatment. This will show you what levels of income you need to make to qualify for free treatment.
|Persons In Family Household
||Poverty Guideline salary per year
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get legal aid from some offices, they use a sliding fee scale. When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
KU ALOHA OLA MAU Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with KU ALOHA OLA MAU? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about KU ALOHA OLA MAU.